The JFHC recognizes how difficult it is to navigate the wide range of hockey camps & skills programs that we are lucky enough to have available to our players in this area.
Please check our Programs page for clinics and summer leagues that may be available.
Here you will find recommendations that we hope parents will find helpful as you search for additional summer camps or skills clinic for your player:
Hockey Skills, Clinics & Leagues
...In no particular order and of course, skills level will vary - so, please reach out to the camp itself for more detailed information on whether or not the camp is the right choice for your player
- Peak Performance Summer Skills Clinics: http://www.peakhockeyma.com/summer-clinic.html
- Greg Carter Spring Leagues: https://www.gchockey.com/spring-league
- Greg Carter Summer Camps: https://www.gchockey.com/camps
- Pro Hockey Development: https://www.thehockeyacademy.com/phd-hockey
- Stop It Goaltending Camps: https://stopitgoaltending.com/
Private Skating Lessons
Wallace Figure Skating Club - Private skate lessons are great for any age and skill level. The WFSC has a group of well-qualified instructors who take on hockey players interested in private instruction. http://www.wallacefsc.com/
Youth Fitness & development
Power Source Training Center: https://go.powersourceleominster.com/optin1645730181448
TC's Training Center: https://www.tcstrainingcenter.com/